FIELD MEDICAL AFFAIRS/MEDICAL SCIENCE LIAISON (MSL) ORIGINAL CONTENT
- Certification for the Medical Science Liaison: An Idea Whose Time Has Come — or Not. Drug Information Association Journal 2011. (with Jimmy Black and Ken Massey)
- Do the Right Thing: A Masterclass in Working with MSLs. Pharmaceutical Representative 2011.
- Medical science liaisons: A look to the future. Journal of Medical Marketing 2008 [06/2008; 8(3):193-197] (with Peter Dumovic)
- Ensuring MSLs Stick to the Science. Off-Label Communications: A Guide to Sales & Marketing Compliance 2008/2010 Editions. (with Bruce Armon / Book Chapter)
- Measuring performance of field-medical programmes: Medical science liaison metrics consensus. Journal of Commercial Biotechnology 2007 Jane Chin.
- PharmaVoice 100 Most Inspiring People of 2006: The Risk Takers / Dr. Jane Chin: What Glass Ceiling? (Archive)
- Chapter 9 The Role of Pharma’s Field Based Professionals in Patient Compliance. Patient Compliance: Sweetening the Pill 2006.
- Relationship, Risk, and Reinvention: Lessons from Field-based Medical Programmes. Journal of the British Association of Pharmaceutical Physicians 2006.
- Marketing to Professionals: MSLs: Off-Label Promotion. Pharmaceutical Executive 2005.
- Biotechnology’s Special Forces: Field-based medical science liaisons. Journal of Commercial Biotechnology 2004 [02/2004; 10:312-318]
- Training newly hired industry-naive medical science liaisons. Drug Information Association (DIA) Forum 2004. (with Anselm D’Costa)
- Marketing to Professionals: MSLs: Show the Value. Pharmaceutical Executive 2004. Jane Chin.
- Canaries in the Coal Mine: MSLs in Competitive Intelligence. Pharmaceutical Executive 2004. (with Ben Gilad, Ph.D.)
- Why liaisons lead to success in clinical trials. Good Clinical Practice Journal 2004.
- Medical science liaison training beyond box of books. Society of Pharmaceutical and Biotech Trainers (SPBT) Focus 2004.
SYNDICATED VIA QUORA
Forbes including Forbes #WhoaScience
- How To Find Out If Your Doctor Is Being Paid By Pharmaceutical Companies
- What are the Perks of Owning a Small Business?
- How Do You Feel About PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi’s Saying That Women Can’t Have It All?
- How Does One Work and Deal with a ‘Tiger Mom’ Boss?
- Fire Ants Do Something Incredible That Can Actually Teach Us Leadership Lessons
- Do Pharmaceutical Companies Seek Approval Outside the US if the FDA is Slow?
- How do Different Classes of Antibiotics Work?
- We Can Use Genetic Engineering to Kill Pests, But Should We?
- How Promising is the New Anticancer Drug S63845?
- What Elizabeth Holmes’ 2-Year Ban Really Means
- Which Psychological and Biological Factors Influence Gender Identity?
- Are You Really Cut Out for Sales? Here are 10 Indicators
- Why Quitting Your Job and Following Your Passion is Way More Complicated Than It Seems
- Overcoming Self-Doubt: How to Get Your Mind to Shut Up
- 3 Tips for Better Team Building
- 3 Important Business Lessons We Can Learn From the Annual Pumpkin Spice Latte Frenzy
- 3 Simple Steps to More Productive 1-on-1 Meetings
- 3 Things Your Best Employees Always Do When They Work From Home
- This is Your Cheat Sheet for Navigating Office Politics
- Can Working From Home Kill Your Career?
- How to Kill the Rumor that You’re Slacking Off While Working Remotely
- How to Be the Best Boss During the Worse of Times
- What Marketing Lessons Can Be Learned from Pokemon Go?
- Why Is There So Much Outrage Over Facebook Manipulating Users’ Emotions?
- Why Are So Many Successful People Arrogant? (UK Edition)
- 3 Possible Reasons That You Aren’t Connecting in Social Settings
- Expectations of Women in the Workforce